STOMACH relief - Antacid Chewable Tablets
Calcium Cargonate 420 mg.
- Pleasant taste
- Provides relief from:
- Acid indigestion
- upset stomach
- Compare to the active ingredients in Tums.
All WORKFORCE First Aid products are packaged in Single Dose - Tamper Resistant Packinging
- Individually labeled, and dated for freshness.
- Avoid contamination between users.
- Ideal for use at the workplace
- Great for keeping products available when you're on the go!!!
Active Ingredients (in each tablet) Purpose
Calcium Carbonate 420mg Antacid
- Sour stomach
- Upset stomach
Ask a doctor or health professional before use if you have
Been taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs
- Kidney stones
- A calcium-restricted diet
Adults and children 12 years and older: Chew 2 tablets every 3 or 4 hours as symptoms occur or as directed by a physician. Do not take more than 19 tablets in a 24 hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1.5 mg per tablet
- Each tablet contains 168mg of elemental calcium
- Store at room temperature 59-86 degrees F(15-30 degrees C) in a dry place
- Tamper-evident sealed packets
- Do not use any opened or torn packets
Aspartame*, corn starch*, croscarmellose sodium*, D*C yellow #10, FD*Cblue#1*, magnesium stearate, mint flavor, silicon dioxide*, sorbitol*, starch*, sucrose*